Saturday, November 24, 2007

What else is there to say?




I was going to try and come up with something clever for the Tech game. I don't think that there's much more to say, other than what DawgBone.net came up with. Then again, why do we even have to make anything up? They do it to themselves. I wish that they'd steal Matthew Stafford's jersey so that we could not only beat them, but do it with their shirts on our back, kinda like Sean Glennon did.





And then there's this from the Golden Tornado, a couple of years ago...


  • Nathan: You asked what Tech students do on Friday nights, but what we all really want to know is if UGA grads actually put “Able to drink an entire fifth in one sitting” and “Sat with hot co-eds in class” on their resumes?
  • Doug: Don’t have to. When prospective employers see a Georgia degree on our résumés, they just assume it.

I hate Tech. I guess you already knew that, huh?

No comments: