- Mizzou (4) and Kansas (2) have to play, so one of them has to lose. We're #5.
- LSU now has lost it's second game, now we're #4.
- If Kansas wins that game and loses to OU in the Big 12 Championship, we're #3.
- If WVU loses to either UConn or Pitt, we're #2.
- Keep in mind, this is regardless of whether or not we play in the SECCG.
Why not? Crazier things have happened, right? Of course this is clearly all for naught if we lose to Georgia Tech. The question now is where would we go if we don't go to the SECCG, and now LSU is not going to the BCSCG? Fiesta or Rose? As a testament to the crazy season, we're still in this stupid thing with 2 losses, and it may not help us to go to be SEC Champs, although I don't see how it could hurt. Unless we lost. Then it might be Outback Bowl or Chik-fil-A (weren't we just there?), against either Michigan, VT, or BC.