Saturday, November 3, 2007

UGA-UF game, obligatory comments

I know that I didn't immediately put anything about the game. Needless to say, it's pretty great to get a win over UF no matter how it happens. I can understand that they might be pissed off about some parts of the game, though.



Richt made a comment in the post-game interview that hadn't really been reported on. He said something like, "The definition of insanity is when you keep doing the same old thing and you expect a different result than what you've been getting." I also think it's clear that he didn't plan to have the whole team run out there and do what they did.

If I were a Florida fan, I'd be mad, too. But I might be madder about the play of my offensive line, secondary, center, and run-stopping D. UF didn't really look like the team that they are, they were definitely playing poorly, and we were playing as well as we have all season (on offense, D-line, and kick return). UF's a great team and they're not going away anytime soon. Look forward to see how this impacts the series.

No comments: