You only need to look at the tape under Washaun's eyes to know that the guys in red and black came ready to play. Quite simply, they
OUT-TECHED TECH AT TECH.
I RUN. THIS STATE.
Yes, you did. To the tune of 339 yards. Maybe that could be the new area code for Tech's campus.
The good news for Tech is that their pants were the same color before and after they pissed themselves in classic Reggie Ball fashion. How sweet the taste of Tech's tears- I could live off the stuff if you could bottle it!
Go DAWGS, thanks for an interesting year that resulted in the bottom of too many bottles.
Go to HELL Jackets, see ya next year in Athens!!
Football expectations and predictions.
- Coach Martinez will not be fired. He might resign, but he won't be fired.
- Coach Garner will leave. Interestingly, he has not signed a contract, and all things point to his having a bad relationship with Damon Evans. This might hurt the team because of his recruiting and nurturing of several players, but is there already a rift between him and other coaches, players, and/or the administration? Maybe in the big picture, it will help, but he's going to be hard to replace.
- Coach Fabris will not leave, but Richt will step up and visibly ramp up the special teams coverage.
- We're going to struggle to fill the DC spot if it comes vacant.
- Aaron Murray is going to be the starter next year.
- Bobo and Searles are quite secure.
- Bryan Evans is going to get a raise.
Anyone else with any thoughts about it?