Friday, December 21, 2007

Light posting lately, huh?

Don't worry, it's about to pick up. I've got a bunch of great stuff to put on here. We had a little bit of a medical scare with a "team" member near and dear to our hearts, but all is well for now. Just to wish everyone (all 2 or 3 of you) Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year. I do have to tell you that I have found that Napster is worth whatever it costs if not for one thing only that I found tonight (and all you Dawgs will know what I'm talking 'bout)

Kinchafoonee Cowboys
1991-1994 The Album
Eggs, Toast, Grits and Bacon...Nawww honey, I ain't fakin'....
I gave her the ring...she gave me the finger!!!!!
Hell yeah!

Upcoming recipes:
Beef bourgignon, Bourdain style
Big 'ole pot of Mexican, trust me, it's good
Homemade tamales, Velazquez-stylee
Bowl stuff, Christmas goodies, etc.

As it's obvious that I'm about the only one able to post these days, I must say that DOG's about to get a little bro of his own, and that might slow things down a little bit, but hopefully not much. We'll see how it goes. "Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms." I'd bet JW is the only one that knows what that's from.

No comments: